About Vesna Mandic-Bozic
I am a UKCP registered Therapeutic Counsellor with Registration number: 08159693
I have worked as a counsellor in the UK since 1992 and as a Supervisor since 2000, within primary and secondary NHS services, as well as in the private sector including for insurance companies.
I will be able to help you with issues such as anxiety and depression, work related issues, stress, chronic health conditions, low self-esteem and relationship problems.
My approach is integrative, relational and humanistic. I believe that the most important aspect of successful therapy is the therapeutic relationship between client and therapist. I aim to offer a compassionate, open and trusting environment to enable you to work on your difficulties and make progress in achieving more lasting and enduring changes in your life.
I work with adults individually as well as groups and couples, delivering both short and longer term therapy according to need and what the client wants.
I can work using structured models such as CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) or TA (Transactional Analysis) or use a more in-depth approach informed by relational approaches.
My key qualifications include:
- 1998 Diploma in Person Centred Counselling, Metanoia Institute, London.
- 2001 Supervision Diploma, Metanoia Institute
- 2004 Certificate in Brief Work, Metanoia Institute
- 2005 BA Hons. In Person Centred Counselling. Middlesex University, London.
- 2008 Practitioner Certificate in CBT, Metanoia Institute.
- 2018 General Certificate in Online Counselling & Psychotherapy with Distinction, Academy for Online Counselling & Psychotherapy
- 2019 Diploma in Digital Supervision, Academy for Online Counselling & Psychotherapy
Professional Body Memberships
- 2008 UKCP, Psychotherapeutic Counsellor, registration No 08159693
- 2004 UKAPI, United Kingdom Association for Psychotherapy Integration
- 1999 British Association for Person Centred Approach
- 1993 Metanoia Institute
- 2017 Association for Counselling & Therapy Online
For More Information
For more information about counselling or supervision please press the button below